- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
£25,000 / year
23 days ago
Salary - £25,000 a year.
Location - Aylesbury
Job type - Permanent
Start date - ASAP
Are you someone who has experience building items or products, using hand tools and power tools, can read drawings or maybe been a mechanic and is now looking to use their skills and progress their career with a serious, professional company? If so then this is the job for you. My company are currently looking for someone with hands on experience and a good attitude. The company that Orion are proud to partner with have many departments and room for progression, they are looking to grow their team of expert mechanical fitters and you could be part of the team!
Roles and responsibilities of the Mechanical Fitter/Assembler
- Assembling and fitting for a range of different industries.
- Working with drawing and written instructions.
- Working with lots of different hand tools.
Requirements of the Mechanical Fitter/Assembler (if you do not have all of these requirements still apply for the job)
- Mechanical Assembling or fitting experience
- Able to read drawings
- Experienced with hand tools and power tools
- Mechanical experience
Benefits of the Mechanical Fitter/Assembler
- Over time is a time and a half.
- 25 day holiday with bank holidays.
- Pension from the company is 4% and you have the choice of up top 5%.
If this Mechanical Fitter/Assembler role would be great for you and your career and you want to know more about this Mechanical Fitter role then press the apply button now or get in contact with Charlie Penn at Orion Electrotech.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing