TA for Alternative Provision starting September 2023 – Newcastle
- by Novum Personnel
- Location Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, UK
£75.00 - £90.00 / day
11 days ago
Are you looking for a new role commencing September 2023?
Do you have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant?
Do you have experience supporting children who are struggling academically?
Do you have experience working in a PRU or an alternative provision?
Are you resilient?
- Based in Newcastle
- Students are aged from 11 to 16 years old
- Children who attend this provision have Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties
- Commencing September 2023
- Full time LSA
- Working in small classes supporting with various subjects
- Supporting children emotionally
- Building strong rapport with students and encouraging good attendance
- Adapting to challenging situations and managing disruptive behaviour
- Will have a minimum of 3 months experience in a school
- Will hold a CACHE Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or higher/equivalent (not essential)
- Will have previously supported children with behavioural difficulties
- Will have previous experience of working in a PRU or an alternative provision
- Restraint training is desirable but not essential
- Will have a resilient character
- Will be able to build strong rapport with young people
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please contact us now.
- Refer a friend once registered and you will receive £100 cash reward once your referral has worked for us for 10 days!
Do you know of an individual who applied unsuccessfully to a long-term teacher/teaching assistant job who you believe would be suitable for full time job roles? Or that is currently working for another agency that may be interested in discussing the positions further? In return for every agency worker who refers someone will receive a £100 cash reward when a referral has worked for us for 10 days and a further £100 cash reward after another 10 days!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year