Senior .NET Developer | National End User |£44,000
- by Pearson Carter
- Location Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, UK
£30,000 - £44,000 / year
20 days ago
Senior .NET Developer | National End User |£45,000
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a Great Yarmouth based client. They provide customers with high quality services and are looking to recruit new and brilliant minds.
My client are looking for .NET Developers who are looking to step into a senior position and gain key training to assist them in their career.
- Collaborate with other developers, analysts, and business professionals.
- Design and develop integrated technical solutions
- To ensure that development is delivered on time and within budget.
- Be involved with a large-scale Azure Cloud migration project
- Ensure that key Agile principles are kept to.
- Support the wider Inspired IT Team projects.
- Understanding of broader Microsoft Stack.
- Extensive language experience such as C#, JS & SQL Server.
- Desire to continually develop knowledge of cloud technologies.
- Experience in Agile Software environments.
- Demonstrated proficiency of hands-on data migration / integration
They offer an excellent salary up to £45,000.
This client is based in Great Yarmouth looking for candidates work on a 5x per week basis (after probation 2x per week).
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure/.NET CE Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: DotNet, CSharp, .NET Core, .NET, C#, SQL, MVC, ASP.NET, VB.NET, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Entity Framework, Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, C++, C, .NET 6, .NET 7, London, Berkshire, Manchester, Newcastle, England, North West, North East, North, South, Nottingham
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet