Accountancy Coach Level 4
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Leicester, Leicestershire, UK
£35,000 - £40,000 / year
20 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Accountancy Coach Level 4
Location: Home/Field based
Salary: up to £40,000 + Benefits
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hold own AAT level 2 or above as a minimum to apply.
- Must have recent exposure / experience of delivering, assessing or coaching AAT Apprenticeships up to Level 4 (this includes unqualified candidates who have only recently entered the training sector).
- Hold or willing to work towards - a recognised Assessor Award (D32/33, A1, TAQA or CAVA) or Teaching Qualification (PTLLS/AET or equivalent).
- Confident with delivering online to learners on a 1-1 basis.
- Must hold solid, occupational experience within Accounting.
- GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English or Functional Skills equivalents.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence with access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Coach and mentor learners who are working towards their AAT / Accountancy Apprenticeship qualifications to Level 4.
- Offer IAG and provide encouraging support and guidance to your learners throughout their learning journey.
- Carry out timely progression reviews, set SMART targets and ensure timely achievement of the Apprenticeship qualification.
- Deliver workshops and planned activities and ensure learners demonstrate competence, learning and progression throughout the duration of their programme.
- Prepare and support learners through to End Point Assessment.
- Support with the delivery of Maths and English Functional Skills as part of the Apprenticeships
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education