English Subject Leader
- by Step Teachers
- Location London, UK
£32,407 - £48,055 / year
21 days ago
This is a "Good" Ofsted-rated school supported by a stable leadership team and staff where students enjoy their learning. The school is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Class Teacher who can act as an English Subject Leader and who will readily engage with the school’s ambitious, organised, and friendly educational atmosphere.Role:
• Good knowledge of the KS1 & KS2 curriculums, especially in the leadership of English
• Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
• Maintain a well-organised classroom and ensure the safe use and storage of all equipment
• Work effectively with other members of staff throughout the school
• Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
• Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
• Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
• Have recent mainstream primary school-based experience
• Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education