Private-focused Dentist - 50% Split
- by Medmatch
- Location St Neots, Cambridgeshire, UK
£90,000 - £170,000 / year
19 days ago
A new opportunity has become available for a caring and passionate Private-focused Dentist to join an innovative and reputable practice in St. Neots.
We can offer you:
- Associate Dentist role – Full-Time/ Part-Time
- 50% Split on Private Work completed
- Well-aintained list – will lots of patients waiting to be seen!
- Immediate start would be ideal – Flexible for right candidate
- Large-sized Surgery Practice – with Windows and Air conditioning throughout
- Brand New Surgery
- Well-equipped with Rotary Endo, Digital X-rays, Intra Oral Camera and more
- Fully Digital Practice – currently using SOE Software
- Supportive and very experienced team – Associates, Nurses and Hygienist
- Practice offers a range of treatments – including General and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Free Parking available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Part Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing