Qualified Dental Nurse (Maternity Cover) - £12.50 per hour
- by Medmatch
- Location Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK
£24,000 - £26,000 / year
17 days ago
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse (Maternity Cover) to join a friendly Dental Practice based in the Wilmslow area.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role available – 30 hours minimum
- Maternity Cover (9 months) with view to go Permanent
- Qualified Dental Nurse – No Evenings or Weekends!
- TRAINEE DENTAL NURSES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Practice will pay £12-£12.50 per hour (Dependant on experience)
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses !
- Immediate start available + View to go permanent
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Medium-sized Practice with Air Purifiers
- Positive and Friendly team environment
- Well-equipped with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo and Intra Oral Cameras
- Fully Digital Practice currently using SOE Software
- Supportive and highly skilled Clinicians on site: Associates, Hygienist, PM, Qualified Nurses and more
- Practice provides a range of treatments including Invisalign, Periodontics, Endo and Implants
- Free Parking nearby + Train station within walking distance
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Abi via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 375 0073 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing