Dental Nurse - Up to £29,000 per annum
- by Medmatch
- Location Sutton, UK
£25,000 - £29,000 / year
7 days ago
A well-established Dental Practice, with great equipment and facilities, has a position available for a Dental Nurse to join their friendly and established team based near Sutton, London.
About the role:
- Dental Nurse role - Part-Time/ Full-Time
- Happy to consider a Trainee – But must be enrolled in course
- Up to £10 per hour for Newly Qualified Dental Nurse
- Can go up to £14 for someone with more experience
- Flexible start-date – Looking for the right candidate
- GDC, Indemnity and CPD costs covered
- Independent Practice – offering both NHS and Private
- Well-equipped with Digital X-rays, Belmont chairs, CBCT Scanner, Care stream and Trios Intra Oral Digital Scanner, Windows and Air-Conditioning
- Modern Practice currently using Dental Software – System for Dentists
- Charismatic team including Principles, PM, Dentists, Nurses and more
- Looking for a candidate who always maintains high standards of patient care
- Well-equipped Practice with Digital X-rays and more
- Join us!!
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Raza via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9807 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing