Dental Nurse - Up to £33,000 per annum
- by Medmatch
- Location Norfolk, Norfolk, UK
£33,000 / hour
18 days ago
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice based in Norfolk.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- DENTAL NURSE ROLE
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role available + Permanent & Locum options
- GDC REGISTERED DENTAL NURSES ONLY
- Salary of up to £33,000 – Dependent on experience
- Multiple Locations available
- ASAP Start would be ideal
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Mixed-Practice Surgery (NHS/ Private)
- WINDOWS AND AIR-CON IN ALL SURGERIES
- Fully Digital Practice including SOE Software, Digital X-rays and Rotary Endo
- Welcoming and High-calibre staff – Including Dentists and Nurse
- Practice offers Orthodontics, Children Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Periodontics & Implant Dentistry
- Nearby Car-Parking Available
- Join us !
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ben via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9801 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing