Lead Nurse/ Qualified Nurse - Up to £36,000 per annum
- by Medmatch
- Location Broadheath, Greater Manchester, UK
£28,000 - £36,000 / year
6 days ago
We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Lead Nurse/ Qualified Nurse to join a modern Dental Practice based near Broadheath.
About the role:
- Full-Time Position on offer – Practice may be Flexible with times
- £15.50 - £17.50 for Lead Nurse / £13.50-£14.50 for Qualified Nurse
- Hygienist and Therapist on site; both willing to help in NHS and Private cases
- Practice offers a range of Dental services, including: General Dentistry, Teeth Whitening and Veneers
- Candidate can start position immediately
- Well-Established – Having served the local community for over 30 years
- Mixed Practice / Offering both NHS and Private treatments
- Professional cohort with Associate, Nurse, Hygienist and PM onsite
- Practice Manager is a Qualified Nurse
- Car-Parking available nearby
- GDC Registered
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ben via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9801 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing