- by Frankly Recruitment
- Location Swindon, Wiltshire, UK
£13.00 - £15.00 / hour
6 days ago
We are recruiting for The National Trust to find an extra pair of hands in their events team.
Duration: 6 months (no holidays prior to 13th July)
Part time: 4 days a week (flexible)
25 days holiday pro rata
What will I be doing?
This will be supporting the administration for a large, pending event.
You're role will be administrative and a real support to the operational team.
- Provide general admin support for events;
- Updating guest lists via spreadsheet; monitoring RSVPs
- Event support and admin - general event enquiry management, queries, preparing briefing documents, sending joining instructions, preparing event
- Supporter care –
- Answering questions via email and phone
- Sending event comms by email/post
- Updating records
Training will of course be provided but we are looking for someone with:
Excellent attention to detail, good customer service, accuracy, good with spreadsheets and databases.
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Not for Profit, Charities