Assistant Payroll Manager
- by Essential Employment
- Location Leicester, UK
£17.77 / hour
7 days ago
Assistant Payroll Manager needed in Leicester, £17.77ph PAYE - Reference: 350431
8am-4pm Monday to Friday
- To ensure the Payroll Software is maintained & support the Payroll Manager to produce accurate payrolls each month
- To liaise with the software provider to ensure all legislative changes are applied accurately to the payroll system including testing & evaluating patches and upgrades before applying to the live system & reviewing all associated release notes from the software provider.
- Liaise with the Assistant (Processing) Manager to provide the changes/updates for the Payroll Team.
- Responsible for the preparation and completion of the new starter upload process
- In conjunction with the Assistant Payroll Manager ensure the increment process is completed on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all relevant data has been processed/uploaded including complex data uploads prior to processing and managing the uploads completed by the Payroll Assistant.
- Resolving issues with delays and quality of data received from other departments & resolving system problems.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance