- by Step Teachers
- Location Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, UK
£140.00 - £200.00 / day
6 days ago
We are currently seeking a talented English Teacher for a full-time, long-term role in Great Yarmouth, starting in September 2023.
• Planning, preparing, and delivering engaging and effective English lessons to students of all abilities.
• Creating a positive and supportive learning environment that encourages students to achieve their full potential.
• Assessing and monitoring student progress through a variety of methods, such as classwork, homework, and exams.
• Providing timely and constructive feedback to students to support their development.
• Collaborating with other teachers and staff to create a dynamic and effective learning environment.
• A degree in English or a related field.
• A QTS/ QTLS
• A proven track record of delivering outstanding English lessons.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
• A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference in the lives of students.
Why Step Teachers:
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing; exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that will support and nurture your career at Step Teachers.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. High street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £150 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education