- by Magnus James
- Location Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
£22,000 - £24,000 / year
17 days ago
A very rare opportunity has arisen within one of Oxfordshire’s most prestigious independent agents for a Lettings administrator to join their busy short lets team in their Short Lets department.
Lettings Administrator – Benefits
- £22k - £24k basic depending on experience
- Well respected company
- Career progression
- Stable team
- 5 day week, although my clients are also open to part time.
Lettings Administrator – Duties:
- Drafting and sending out tenancy agreements.
- Organising pre and post tenancy paperwork.
- Updating window cards.
- Updating property details.
- Filing safety certificates and ensuring they are up to date.
- General day to day admin duties
Lettings Administrator – Experience needed
- Previous experience as a Lettings Administrator is advantageous.
- Previous experience dealing with administration.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Administrator to join an award winning independent agent.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property