- by Magnus James
- Location Leeds, North Yorkshire, UK
£30,000 - £50,000 / year
6 days ago
An excellent, one off opportunity for a Lettings Manager to join a thriving Estate agency brand within their office in Leeds.
My clients have developed a superb reputation and are looking for a driven Lettings Manager who can both oversee a team and help the business to develop.
Lettings Manager – Benefits
- £30k - £35k basic salary plus commission - £45k - £50k OTE
- Profit share and individual bonus
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Car or Car Allowance
- Parking permit
- Profit share opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company benefits
Lettings Manager – Duties
- Generating and touting for new business.
- Looking for ways to increase the managed portfolio.
- Dealing with any escalations.
- Assisting with viewings and negotiating lets when needed.
- Training and developing more junior members of staff.
- Reporting on profit and loss and forecasting.
- Engaging in strategic conversations with the wider management team.
- Dealing with HR issues.
- Attending Lettings valuations.
Lettings Manager – Experience Needed
- Previous experience as a Lettings Manager.
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented.
- You will be target driven and ambitious.
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount.
- Man management experience.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Manager eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ Commission + Company benefits
- Industry Sector Property