Electronic Design Engieer
- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Reading, Berkshire, UK
£45,000 - £55,000 / year
5 days ago
Electronics Design Engineer
Want to work for a business who has been recognised as one of the fastest growing and most exciting CleanTech scale-ups in the UK?
If you have a passion for renewables and green technology then please take a read!
A rapidly expanding business who’s main goal is to contribute to UK reaching Net Zero is on the hunt for an Electronics Design Engineer to join their dynamic R&D Team.
Responsibilities of an Electronics Design Engineer:
- Circuit Design
- PCB layout
- Hardware Testing
- Continuous improvement of existing electronics subassemblies
- Design of electronic systems for new products (Full Product Life-cycle)
- Product and manage documentation
Skills and Requirements of an Electronic Design Engineer
- 5+ Years of Industry experience
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering
- Avid user of Altium Designer
- Ability to read Schematics
- Proficiency in mixed-signal circuit design, schematic capture, PCB layout and Simulation
- 34 Days Holiday
- Private Health Care: Dental, Optical and Medical
- Life insurance
- Income Protection
- Holiday Purchase Options and many more
If this role sound of interest to you then please get in touch with Bella Gott at Orion Electrotech.
Or click APPLY NOW
PS This role is not able to provide sponsorship, candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities