Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday Shift
£36,000 + Overtime, Pension, Health care.
Fantastic package, career opportunities
Due to company growth, my client, a high successful and recognisable brand name in the packaging and filling industry is seeking a highly skilled and experienced electrical engineer to be the senior technician on days.
Contribute to the achievement of the overall business success by providing engineering support to production teams across the operations you have responsibility for. You are responsible for the maintenance and repair of production and site service assets.
Roles and Responsibilities.
- Demonstrate a flexible, hands-on results orientated approach.
- Passion to strive for high performance.
- Knowledge and use of lean methods & tools.
- Determination and a will to succeed.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to influence effectively.
- Strong analytical and decision-making capability.
- Capable of implementing change.
- Carry out PPM and breakdown repair effectively.
- Must be technically proficient with strong electrical and mechanical skills.
- Continuous improvement and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to interpret documentation in English Language.
- Experience in food FMCG or equivalent process industry.
- H&S qualification.
- Strong IT skills.
- You must be a fully qualified electrical engineer
- General FMCG machinery maintenance experience, ie, fillers, packaging machines, conveyors, process equipment)
- You must come from a high-volume manufacturing environment and have experience of working in a similar role. (Ideally within the FMCG industry)
- PLC Fault Finding
- Strong mechanical Skills Needed
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding market leader to apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Dylan Robinson – 0161 826 9466