Tenancy Advice Assistant
- by Teqniq
- Location Bournemouth, Dorset, UK
£12.70 / hour
17 days ago
Part-time (18.5 hours per week) Tenancy Advice Assistant contract to start ASAP.
Wednesday to Friday
What is the Job?
- To ensure that all customer enquiries are dealt with effectively and efficiently in accordance with the Council’s policies and service standards.
- To receive enquiries from customers and log customer contacts for the Housing Management Team.
- To provide general advice to customers and deal with initial queries on housing management issues, including anti-social behaviour, rent and lettings.
- To liaise with other teams, departments and organisations to resolve customer queries.
What are the requirements?
Appreciate diversity in both customers and colleagues and be considerate of their specific needs
Previous relevant experience.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client, (or any third parties we have dealings with) for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Social Services