- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Bracknell, Berkshire, UK
£17.00 - £28.00 / hour
5 days ago
Machinist – (Manual & CNC)
6 month contract
Contrract opportunity for a Machinist with both manual and CNC skills to work for a highly reputable manufacturing company with a strong order book. They have a smart manufactuirng facility and team based evironment.
Working within a friendly, stable and highly successful manufacturing team as CNC Turner /Miller/ Machinist you will ideally have both the ability to use manual machines (milling and turning) as well as having CNC experience.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Setting up machines for the jobs allocated.
- Perform the machining required to the required specifications.
- Operating a conventional lathe
Ideally you will have experience in the below:
- Several years of experience as a machinist with both CNC & manual skills (mill / turn)
- Ability to set and use machine tools
- Ability to use precision measurement equipment
You will be working across a range of products and therefore it will be a varied role and you will be in a team environment where you are rewarded for your work.
Please contact Alison Kemp for further details or apply via the link
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities