Mixed Associate Dentist - £14 per UDA
- by Medmatch
- Location Alvescot, Oxfordshire, UK
£90,000 - £140,000 / year
5 days ago
A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Mixed Associate Dentist role that has become available near Alvescot
About the role:
- Mixed Associate Dentist role – with very good Private on-site!!
- Can offer Lead or Mentor role
- Around 1000 UDAs per working day @ £14 per UDA
- 50% Split on all Private work completed
- Great Demand for Invisalign and Implants from patients!
- Inherited lists – Very busy lists to inherit both for Private and NHS
- Can zone clinics – Happy with a 50/50 role – Dentally system allows for this
- Immediate start available – But looking for the right candidate
- Modern Practice – with large Windows & Air-conditioning all around
- Fully Digital Practice currently using SOE Software
- Well-equipped with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, CBCT Scanner and more
- Tight-knit and Supportive team – including longstanding Dentists, Nurses, and Hygienist
- Very encouraging on CPD, Growth/ Development and Social working atmosphere
- Parking available on-site
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing