- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Theale, Berkshire, UK
£40,000 - £50,000 / year
15 days ago
Orion is proud to be exclusively working with our Automation Specialist client who works with clients in various sectors including utilities, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, and Chemicals. They are looking for a Project Planner who is dynamic, driven, and looking for their next challenge.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Planner or Project coordinator who has experience working on long-term contracts or projects.
As the Project Planner you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the project team, sub-contractors, and financial team to maintain accurate and up-to-date data for multiple stages of multiple projects.
- Updating schedules at the contracted intervals throughout the project life cycle in accordance with contract changes.
- Materially contribute to the creation of effective WBS
- Highlighting areas of concern in the construction process and reviewing mitigation measures with the project team.
We would be excited to hear from you about the Project Planner if you can demonstrate:
- Proficient use of MS Project/Primavera/Excel to maintain schedules.
- Commercial and contractual awareness to follow frameworks/protocols.
- Project Planning experience within an engineering environment.
As the Project Planner, you will be rewarded with:
- Salary range of £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave, plus BH
- Bupa Healthcare
- Life Assurance
If you have the relevant experience, HIT “APPLY NOW!”
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities