- by Orion Electrotech
- Location Marlow, Buckinghamshire, UK
£15.00 - £20.00 / hour
15 days ago
Are you an Electro-Mechanical Assembler looking for a great opportunity in a pleasant, clean, and friendly environment? This could be a great opportunity and company for you.
This company strives in career development and looks after every employee, they offer flexible working and a potential four-day week. This company is at the forefront of the manufacturing defence industry.
Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Assembler
Pay: £15ph paye
Terms: 6 month initial contract '' 39 hours per week
Overtime for weekdays and Saturdays = x1.5
Overtime on Sundays = x2
Roles and Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- You will be assembling PCB boards onto units from drawings.
- You will be wiring, crimping and soldering on a daily basis.
- Working with a skilled team who are well trained in their area of expertise.
- Working from drawings or written instructions.
- Working appropriately with handheld tools.
Previous experience of the Electro-Mechanical Assembler:
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly experience.
- Previous wiring, crimping, soldering experience.
If this role sounds like something you could be interested in please hit APPLY now! Or get in touch with Megan @ Orion
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing