- by Velocity Recruitment
- Location Croydon, UK
£170.00 - £180.00 / day
16 days ago
This document controller role is with one of the UK’s leading main contractors. They are a diverse organisation with activities in most sectors of the built environment. This role is within their London division that undertakes a wide range of schemes in the private and public sectors including retail, commercial and government fit out projects. Projects will vary in value from £150k – £10m and this specific role is to work on a £35m office fit out in London.
We are looking for a Document Controller who has been working with a top 10 main contractor.
You will be responsible for general document control including but not limited to the archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable.
- Maintain site registers of design reviews
- Generate document numbers
- Quality checking all documentation and communication Issuing communication status
- Ad Hoc administration duties if needed
- Liaising with other teams.
- Previous experience of SharePoint or 4projects
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to further your career with this leading main contractor and work in a stable environment. Long term career prospects are on offer for the successful applicant along with a generous remuneration
You have to be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction