Curriculum Manager – Apprenticeships
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Coventry, West Midlands (County), UK
£40,000 / year
3 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Curriculum Manager – Apprenticeships
Location: West Midlands (Hybrid - Home/Office based)
Salary: circa £40,000
Type: Full time, Permanent
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Curriculum Manager, who has created and designed engaging learning content, ensuring Apprenticeship Standards are achieved - along with any other designated funded provision involving; mapping, KSBs, preparing slides, lesson plans, schemes of work, curriculum models and learners journey etc
The ideal candidate will have performed the above duties for Apprenticeships within Hair and Beauty AND/OR Team Leading/ Supervisor OR Operations or Departmental Management pathways.
- Working proactively and responsively with internal and external stakeholders to support, initiation, development and implementation of created programmes
- Full utilisation of appropriate software packages, enabling the creation of static and animated learning materials content through a variety of learning technology media which includes providing recommendations and developing animations, simulations, interactive graphics, audio and video for all modes of delivery.
- Supporting in the research, development, trouble shooting and testing emerging learning technologies
- Input into the development, design and updating the fully integrated creative and interactive learning solutions (animations, simulations, interactive graphics, audio and video) for online media.
- Development, design and updating learning materials for the online Learning platform and e-portfolio system, ensuring it provides an effective and engaging online learning experience for users.
- Future growth of provision to expand Apprenticeship offering internally and eventually externally.
- Demonstrable occupational competence and experience within Hair and Beauty AND/OR Team Leading/ Supervisory OR Operations or Departmental Management pathways
- Knowledge and understanding Apprenticeship Standards and funded curriculum delivery requirements that can be supported by face-to-face, blended and distance learning.
- Ability to develop creative and innovative learning solutions to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Exposure or experience in utilising a wide range of eLearning technology tools to enhance learning and assessment, including PowerPoint, CANVA SCORM, HTML, CSS, XML and Video (Training and support can be provided)
- Experience in online and blended learning object and course creation.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and presentation skills
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education