Lead IQA - Advanced Beauty Therapist & Team Leader Supervisor
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Birmingham, West Midlands (County), UK
£45,000 / year
14 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Lead IQA - Advanced Beauty Therapist & Team Leader Supervisor
Salary: Circa £45k
Location: Hybrid (Home/Office Based)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be supporting a leading organisation in the beauty industry who are looking to appoint a Lead IQA for Level 3 Advanced Beauty Therapist & Team Leader Supervisor.
- Lead and maintain quality and compliance meeting all funding and regulatory requirements.
- You will be responsible for carrying out Internal Quality Assurance Activities in line with awarding organisations requirements
- Ensure Standards across programmes are maintained and assessment needs for learners are fulfilled.
- Ensure effective management of quality and timely verification of assessment decisions
- Drive the quality culture through effective development and guidance of Coaches/Assessors.
- Embedding robust ways of working and quality standards to meet a minimum of Ofsted Grade 2 or above at inspection
- Ensure standardisation meetings are held on a regular basis and all subsequent information is cascaded
- Support the Head of L&D to prepare for Quality, Monitoring and Support Visits
- Embed effective safeguarding monitoring and report of Learner concerns and promote Equality and Diversity.
- Ensure that Development Coaches/Assessors receive an appropriate level of induction
- Ability to write reports and maintain records using information systems
- Candidates must hold the Internal Verifier award (D34 / V1/ IQA) – must have assessed and quality assured within Apprenticeship standards in the last 12 months
- Proven experience and occupational competence within the Beauty sector
- Proven experience of the management and overall responsibility for internal quality assurance for Apprenticeships (Advanced Beauty Therapist Level 3 and Team Leading/ Supervisory Level 3)
- Full understanding of Awarding Organisation standards and processes
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and presentation skills experience of using reporting tools working and interpreting complex data.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education