Part Time Health and Social Care Assessor (Trainee or Qualified)
- by KM Recruitment
- Location Crawley, West Sussex, UK
£25,500 - £27,000 / year
13 days ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
We have a new opportunity for a Health and Social Care Assessor and are able to consider both qualified and unqualified Assessors!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Health Care Management professional working within the Elderly/Adult care sector - to train and achieve the Assessor award - and gain experience of working as an Assessor.
Job Title: Part Time Health and Social Care Assessor (Trainee or Qualified)
Location: Home/Field based - visiting learners around the Guildford/Crawley areas (and surrounding inclusive of Sussex and Surrey)
Salary: £25,500 - £27,000 (Pro rata) - Depending on qualifications
Package: Excellent Benefits Package, Pension, Expenses + much more
Type: Part Time, Permanent (24 hours per week)
- Must hold a minimum of 2 years Care Management experience (and ideally have worked as a Registered Manager) within in the Health and Social Care (Elderly) care sector.
- Confident to deliver Functional Skills - full training will be provided for trainees.
- Must have a good level of ICT skills.
- Ideally hold Assessor award or L3 Teaching Qualifications - Although not essential as long as you can demonstrate internal coaching and training skills, along with Care Management competency.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel and prepared to work with learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours when necessary due to some learners working shifts.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Health and Social Care up to Level 5.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English Level 2.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
Permanent, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education