We have a new position for a Quality Health and Safety Manager to join a leading manufacturer in Lincoln.
Ideally from a manufacturing background the Quality Health and Safety Manager will lead the team in all aspects of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental standards, ensuring that the company’s products and service are fit for purpose and meet both external and internal requirements.
As the Quality, Health and Safety Manager, you will be leading a growing team, ensuring that all activities are co-ordinated to meet quality standards, which are accredited to ISO9001 standard.
Working as a key member of the management team, reporting to the MD, you will monitor and advise on the performance of the QMS, producing data, reporting on performance and measuring against set standards. This exciting position is business critical to the company, you will lead on all quality and continuous improvement matters ensuring the company continues to enjoy sustainable growth.
Quality Health and Safety Manager Job Role
- Devising, establishing and developing quality procedures, standards and QMS;
- Setting standards and specifications, in line with ISO9001:2015;
- Looking for ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency;
- Defining the quality procedures in conjunction with Cell Leaders and Operating staff;
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives;
- Leading and Project managing FAI and Customer Audits;
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
- Working with members of the management team to develop a set of KPI’s, Matrices and Quality Objectives;
- Using relevant quality tools
- Work with Purchasing to audit the supply chain and to ensure that company complies with its REACH obligations.
Quality Health and Safety Manager Requirements
- Excellent Organisation and Forward Planning Skills;
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally;
- Good leadership skills;
- An in-depth knowledge of Quality Management Standards such as ISO9001:2015. Working knowledge of 14001, 18001 and AS09100 would be useful;
- Good literacy skills;
- Experience and track record in manufacturing environments;
- IT Literate – MS Office & ERP Software;
- A recognized Quality Management qualification;
- Customer Audit and FAI Experienced;
- A working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental management – NEBOSH training would be an advantage.
- Salary £30,000 to £40,000
- 33 Days Holiday
Other Benefits on Request