Due to company’s rapid expansion our recruitment agency, WB Employment based in Plymouth City Center is currently looking for Recruitment Administrator and Coordinator to join our expanding team.
The successful candidate will be working full time (8:00 – 17:00 or, alternatively 9am- 17:30).
Your duties will involve:
• Sourcing and registering new staff
• Checking and calculating time sheets /working hours + payroll and invoice queries
• Responding to and resolving individuals’ queries and work-related issues
• Writing employment letters relating to work and wages
• Audit and ordering work clothes and tools for individuals working on site
• Translating documentation (i.e. Health & Safety, Environmental, etc.)*
• Fluent English speaking proficiency
• Excellent computer skills, i.e Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel and Word
• High working standards, very good organisation skills and planning skills
• Ability to work as a part of the team, as well as on your own initiative
• Analytical skills
• Showing your own initiative and being motivated to carry out the tasks, as well as willingness to learn and adapt to changes
• Good attitude towards staff and willingness to resolve existing employment related issues
• Confidence whilst dealing directly with the clients
• Accuracy and willingness to acquire new skills
Previous experience in similar position as well as driving licence and own transport will be an advantage.
If you are interested in the vacancy please send WB your CV and we will be in contact .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.00 £ 10.00 per hour