Quality Administrator - Newmarket
**Quality Administrator Notes**
An individual with a structured and organised approach to their work
Experience with Quality Management Systems
Knowledge of ISO/FDA regulated environments
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Suite
Location: Newmarket, Suffolk,
Salary: £25K based on experience
Benefits: Company performance bonus, Private Healthcare, Life Insurance, Salary protection insurance, holiday standard (20 days exc. Bank Holidays)
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Quality Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the Quality Management
System elements applicable to the company performance, system development and
certification.These activities include the carrying out of routine quality tasks, including supplier &
internal quality audits, procedural reviews and updates, complaint approvals,
investigations and reporting, customer requirement ownership, site corrective action
reports, manufacturer and supplier corrective action handling, technical support,
document control and project work.
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
• Combination of 2-year degree and/or 3-years of Quality experience.
• Experience in an ISO/FDA regulated environment (especially PPE or
• Experience working with Quality Management Systems, document control policies
• Internal Auditing experience beneficial.
• IOSH or NEBOSH qualification desirable.
• Advanced knowledge and skills in using Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft applications,
including SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, ERPs.
• Experience with Smartsheet beneficial
• Highly detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced
• Highly collaborative and able to give/receive critical feedback
• Ability to critically analyze and make independent decisions and recommendations
RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
Quality Management System - Support & Development – 40%
• Lead the initiatives in creating quality plans, meaningful metrics and procedures.
• Partner with QA team at all sites to develop and document processes and
• Develop LSS dashboards and targets that feed into the broader Ansell strategy.
• Oversee the corrective action / risk rating program.
• Assist the Quality Manager to prepare for and conduct customer and supplier
audits and perform internal audits as per the approved schedule.
• Provide data reports for management review or in support of quality focused
• Approve Quality Document Control requirements.
• Complete customer requests for information, technical support and quality
questionnaires / supply documentation in a polite and timely manner.
• Train new personnel on procedures and relevant key quality topics.
• Serve as Quality lead for product, systems and project support.
Environmental Management System – 20%
• Transition the EMS processes from a non-UKAS certificate to the e-BMS and
support the certification to the ISO14001 standard.
H&S Management System – 20%
• Transition the H&S processes from a local system to the e-BMS and support the
certification to the ISO45001 standard, completing a triple-crown award.
• Conduct site Risk Assessments, and manage and review as required.
Customer Complaint Handling – 20%
• Facilitate customer complaint investigations using site procedures and systems.
• Review complaint responses and provide approval, as needed.
• Work with Ansell colleagues to enable complaint handling globally via the LSS
• Review and delegate necessary corrective tasks associated with closing complaint
files, updating records, and recording activities which may need monitoring.
We are responsible for all product QC and QA, however the Quality
Specialist will be expected to learn about the BioClean range of products in order to
support the sales and distribution functions of the Newmarket site.
Therefore tasks, after training, will include;
• Reviewing product information documents for accuracy and consistency.
• Monitoring the availability of lot specific product and compliance information.
• Using Smartsheet to ensure up to date product information is recorded and
communicated effectively, with changes and updates being managed
• Analyze and publish product performance data from multiple sources and highlight
trends to the LSS Quality team.
• Oversee the initiation, investigation and closure of product and process
deviations/non-conformances including the NCMR process (non-conforming
material) and associated rework activity.
• Primary Quality contact for Marketing in developing and maintaining product
specifications; manage and update related processes from specification changes.
Perform other related duties as assigned by management.