£17,500 pa plus benefits (pension scheme, life assurance)
Our client is the 2nd largest ion exchange manufacturer globally and is the only company dedicated to resin technology. They have been rapidly expanding into the life sciences market and are now recruiting a marketing assistant to help promote their Life Science products.
Marketing Assistant Job Purpose:
Support marketing development and international event presence for Life Sciences products.
- ITliteracy (MS Office proficiency essential, with experience of CRM and CMS databases desirable),
- Beself-motivated and enthusiastic,withtheabilitytoworkwithminimal supervision whilstalsobeing astrong teamplayer,
- Good written and verbal communication skills are required,with the ability to liaise effectively with people at all levels–both internally and externally,
- Some experience with logistics would be desirable,
Duties and responsibilities:
- external trade show events
- customer workshops
- associated event bookings
- shipment of materials to/from events in a timely manner
- Booking advertising/content slots with external print and digital channels
- Administrative work related to Life Sciences products and trade-shows
- Maintenance of website and CRM database
- Perform other marketing/administrative duties as and when requested by the MarketingManager
- A Levels in English plus one, GCSE English Maths and at least one science subject,
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Work experience in a marketing/office environment would be an advantage.
The position is located in Llantrisant.
The working Hours are Monday to Friday - 0845-1715.
With a Salary of £17,500 per annum plus benefits of employee package, pension scheme, life assurance. Please apply here through our Agency WorkAdvisor, we regret that we are unable to acknowledge all applications.