Our client is the leading MIMO radio company. They are developing cutting edge 5G solutions.
What are the responsibilities in this Signal Processing Engineer role?
- Algorithm development, performance evaluation and specification
- Architecture development and functional mapping on hardware and software
- Functional block specification and reference implementation, corresponding functional and performance testing
- Developer guidance during subsequent implementation in VHDL hardware and DSP firmware
- Functional testing and debugging on FPGA development platform
- Technical support during lab conformance testing and customer testing and customer qualification testing
What are the required skills in this Signal Processing Engineer role?
- Knowledge of physical layer algorithms in wireless communications systems, in particular for cellular radio networks
- Background in statistical signal processing and/or parameter estimation
- Experience in algorithm development for OFDM transmission systems, using Python, MATLAB and C/C++
- Understanding of IC hardware implementation and DSP firmware implementation
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/