Do you have great organisational & communication skills, pay close attention to detail, and are used to working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you because our client is looking for a driven Senior Quality Engineer.
The opportunity is with a long-standing client who offers and comes with great benefits:
- Great training & development opportunities supporting those who want to take their career to the next level.
- Flexible start between 6-7 and finish times of 3:45-4:45 providing you with that great work-life balance.
- Competitive Salaries offering between £45,000 - £47,000 DOE.
The selected Senior Quality Engineer will be:
- Supervising the Quality Team on assignments all throughout the project's life cycle
- Define & improve implementation of standards, methods and procedures for inspection, testing and evaluating the precision, accuracy and reliability of company products
- Providing direction and support when planning & scheduling jobs/workload successfully & efficiently.
- Ensuring members of the quality team are performing and receiving the training in order to develop to help the business reach their goals and expectations.
- Confirming the products are meeting design & reliability requirements, by use of various process improvement tools.
- Running analysis for process-related concerns, and running & processing audit results, to ensure processes are being followed then providing corrective/preventive actions
- Involved in planning & performing PPAP's & FAIR's alongside continuous improvement activities for the Quality department
Experience & Skills required of the selected Senior Quality Engineer:
- Strong background in a manufacturing Aerospace experience
- Experience in Managing people, Systems & processes, along with continuous improvements
- Strong experience with QMS application, maintenance, internal & supplier auditing all to ISO 9001 ideally AS9100
- Knowledge of FAIR's, PPAP's & APAP's
- Implementing the 8D's as well as dealing with customer complaints & returns.
- Strong attention to detail, interpersonal & communication skills.
If the job role of Senior Quality Engineer sounds like it suits you, please click apply now!
If you would like to hear more information about the Senior Quality Engineer, please contact Olympia at Orion in Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing