Apprenticeship Sales Manager (Technical Sectors)
Permanent / Full-Time
Up to £40, 000
I am currently looking to recruit an Apprenticeship Sales Manager to join my client, an established not-for-profit Training Provider based in Trafford Park.
The purpose of the role is to identify, develop and deliver new business markets, opportunities and provision which support the strategic development of the business and delivery of skills and group services in Greater Manchester and beyond.
Furthermore, the role requires to develop and deliver strategic business development campaigns that result in the increased take up of business services and attract new clients and contracts.
In addition, you will develop and maintain a sales framework that results in delivery of the business plan targets (recruitment and sales) ensuring high quality performance via the management of a team of Business Advisors and Resourcers.
Experience / Key Skills Required:
- Ability to drive a team and others to maximise performance against business plan targets including coaching, mentoring, providing constructive and encouraging feedback
- Inspire and motivate staff to raise levels of performance and achieve their potential, rewarding and recognising achievement
- Decision making: ability to weigh up different options, make effective, timely decisions and take appropriate action.
- Can operate in a self-performance role whilst managing a team.
- Proven line management and business planning and budget management ability.
- Ability to identify and develop a new routes to market i.e. new skills training provision in line with current and future skills policy and reforms.
- Analytical with a creative approach to problem solving.
- High level interpersonal, communication (written and oral), influencing and negotiating skills; able to demonstrate credibility.
- Ability to diagnose wider business needs and identify support solutions to help businesses improve, develop and grow.
- Excellent account management, client relationship & partnership management.
- Capable of conducting high level representational work in one-to-one and formal meeting/committee settings, including presenting presentation at Board level.
- Proven ability in establishing and maintaining professional working relationships with stake holders.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a business to business sales/account management role, including executive and board Level, and managing sales teams
- Experience in devising and implementing successful sale and marketing campaigns
- Bid / proposal management experience
- National, regional and local policy and skills programme knowledge
- Clear awareness of customer and partner priorities and understanding of political agenda.
- High commercial awareness
- Good understanding of the skills and business support development
- Sound knowledge of current business affairs and sector knowledge and links to skills development
- Clear understanding of challenges faced by SME’s and large firms and public and private sector alike.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.