Quantity Surveyors – Andover
We have multiple opportunities available to join this specialist/ high-end housebuilder local to the Andover area. My client has been operating in the UK for over 50 years and have established a reputation for delivering high standards of work with every build they complete. Due to their continued success and growth they are now looking to add an Assistant, intermediate and Senior Quantity Surveyor to their Andover project team to support their continuous growth and project pipeline.
Ideally you will have prior experience in high-end/ specialist builds however we are open to seeing candidates CVs who may have a varied background in the residential sector. More flexibility can be considered at Assistant level from a wider commercial background, but at Senior level we would be looking for previous knowledge of high-end/ specialist builds for an easier transition into the role and to quickly take ownership on projects.
- Previous commercial experience as a Quantity surveyor within the Housebuilding/ Residential sector (or other commercial design & build projects)
- Prior experience and knowledge of custom or specialist design builds will be a great match for this position.
- Ability to maintain budget control, produce valuations, communicate with various departments and build strong working relationships.
- Procure sub-contractors, goods/ materials and handle a wide range of QS responsibilities.
- Ideally you will have some form of degree or educational background in Quantity Surveying; however this isn’t essential for the right person to be successful.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Commutable to Andover as this client operate 5days per week either from the Andover office or at local project sites.
This client are open on salary depending on the candidates level of experience, the following shows the banding for each QS level:
Assistant QS - £30-40k basic + Car allowance
Quantity Surveyor - £40-65k + Car allowance
Senior QS - £65-75k+, + Car allowance
These positions are permanent roles so the client are looking for people who want a stable and enjoyable future within the business.
For further information on the company and benefits package, and to be considered for this position apply today and a member of the team will in touch to discuss your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction
HND/HNC or equivalent