Power BI Analyst - £45,000 - Sheffield
Pearson Carter are currently working with a company based in the education sector who are are implementing a modern cloud-based analytics technology stack, bringing together data from across the companies systems into a data warehousing platform.
They need a BI Analyst to develop and drive critical insights and analysis for the business from requirements gathering, data preparation and transformation, through to creating high-quality outputs and data visualisations.
- Consult with key business stakeholders to understand requirements
- Design and build reports
- Maintain exisiting dashboards reports
- Assist Business Stakeholders with troubleshooting issues and queries
- Produce KPIs for the business - management, content reporting
- Maintainence of Data Warehouse - Updating ETL pipelines
Tableau, BI and Snowflake - Main 3!
- Strong experience with business intelligence tools and data visualization, specifically Tableau/ Tableau cloud
- Hands on experience with Snowflake or similar big data platforms
- Ability to implement advanced queries from data backends using SQL
- Knowledge of DBT, python, AWS lambda step functions advantageous
They are offering salaries up to £45,000 with potential room for higher.
They can offer hybrid working in Sheffield 2 x a week initally during probation and then 1 x a month afterwards.
How To Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Power BI, Business Intelligence, PowerBI, SQL, SQL Server, T-SQL, Tableau, Tableau Cloud, BI Analyst, BI Engineer, Business Intelligence Analyst, Python, AWS, Snowflake, Big Data, Data, Stakeholders, Data Warehouse, Data Warehousing
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet