Administrator (Hybrid) needed in Kidlington, £13.03ph PAYE - Reference: 359632
Administration ideally with excellent command of English both written and verbal as communication is constantly required in both forms.
Ideally be computer literate, use and understanding of Outlook Excel Word.
Work from home and office and attend appropriate Niche/PNC courses off site
On a rolling shift pattern -
- Week 1 - Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm and Saturday 7am to 4pm
- Week 2 - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Week 3 - Monday to Wednesday 7am to 3pm and Thursday 7am to 12pm
1. Prepare Postal Requisitions and Voluntary Attendance case files and digital media to a consistently high quality standard, ensuring work is accurate and delivered within required timescales.
2. Booking of the Biometrics end-to-end process, maintaining the Custody diary for Offender attendance, ensuring compliance, and maintaining current working practices in line with ongoing changes to legislation.
3. Be the first line contact in answering and resolving day-to-day queries and problems with minimum referral to Team Leaders.
4. Provide appropriate information on disclosure, treating each case individually on its own merits, ensuring information only released to relevant parties within the confines of the Data Protection Act and other legislation.
5. Contribute to the efficiency of information by entering, updating, retrieving case file information using appropriate systems and databases. Ensure that they are accurately maintained and processed within the agreed timeframes.
6. Provide a consistently high quality customer service, challenging working practises and making recommendations for improvement, whilst continually working towards the aims and objectives of the department and the organisation.
7. Process and prepare any additional documentation as required and according to all relevant multi agency Service Level Agreements.
8. Liaise closely with internal and external agencies/customers including Defence Solicitors, Offenders and Custody.
9. Assist other areas of CJ teams in all functions ensuring that the teams and departments are supported and the service delivery is maintained.
10. Review own workloads daily and prioritise to ensure deadlines/targets are met
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration