Transformation Project Officer needed in Weston-Super-Mare Paying £18.53 per hr ref 1036103
Full time hours on a temporary basis
This role will involve:
- Providing project support to existing project manager to assist with successful delivery of technology enabled care projects funded by NHS England.
- These projects relate to digitising social care records, delivery of sensor based falls technology to prevent hospital / avoid hospital admissions and other care technology. Candidates should have project management experience and knowledge of how local authorities meet their statutory duties under the Care Act (2014).
- Familiarity with the White Paper, People at the Heart of Care, November 2021 would be advantageous.
- The successful candidate will be proficient at using the Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel to demonstrate value and complete benefits evaluations as required and Word to generate comprehensive reports. Skills required: partnership working; knowledge of information governance; good communication skills; good presenting skills; knowledge of contracts. Evidence of experience in these areas will be required
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services