£31,000 hour depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Thursday 7.00 to 16.00 and Friday 7.00 to 12.00
We are working with a manufacturing company who have an exciting opportunity for a Fabricator to join their highly motivated and driven team. You will be responsible for producing quality finished components to drawings and routing requirements that meet specific standards. If you're an experienced Fabricator and have a strong dedicated attitude to improve and assist others in achieving goals, this position is for you.
As a Fabricator you will be:-
- Working with a number of different metals such as stainless steel, titanium etc to produce finished ducting components to customer requirements.
- Working to jig, drawing & route card requirements
- Forward-thinking & introduce new techniques and improving current methods of working.
- Knowledgeable with all relevant AWPS and operating procedures as well as working within agreed standards.
- Obtaining & maintaining operator verification approval stamps.
The required skillset for the Fabricator are:-
- Previous experience in metal sheet work or a relevant apprenticeship or equivalent combination of relevant education and work
- Ability to read & understand engineering drawings & follow verbal/written instructions
- Driven by achieving goals & helping others achieve theirs
- Happy to work in a team
- Great communicator, good level of PC skills & organisation
If the job role of the Fabricator sounds like it suits you, please click apply now!
If you would like to hear more information about the Fabricator, please contact Olympia at Orion in Reading.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing