We are working closely with an organisation who design and manufacture leading edge equipment and have been since the 40's!
An excellent opportunity for a competent Electronics Production Engineer to join a growing organisation to support for existing products and for developing and introducing new hardware and software products and equipment.
Responsibilities for Electronics Production Engineer will be:
- Design and maintain manufacturing procedures, processes, tooling, and test fixtures that result in the smooth and efficient operation of the manufacturing cell whilst also promoting product quality, process efficiency and operator safety.
- Provide production line support including, but not limited to, implementing process improvements, troubleshooting test equipment, and addressing operator inquiries for both hardware and software.
- Work closely with R&D, Marketing, Quality, and Manufacturing during the new product development stages to ensure smooth and prompt introduction of new products and parts into manufacturing.
- Update newly released software images on production servers, and where applicable, production PCs
- Develop comprehensive structured test specifications and test results recording processes.
Skills and experience for the appointed Electronics Production Engineer will match:
- A HNC or degree in Electronics/Electrical or Electro/Mechanical Engineering qualification or similar or qualified by experience.
- Problem solving skills
- Intermediate electronics skills '' circuit diagram interpretation, OrCAD software or other similar software, data sheet understanding & component selection experience.
- Intermediate software skills '' LabVIEW knowledge, C# knowledge '' read and understand existing code and modify to implement design/component change.
- Intermediate computer skills '' IT Basics to maintain production test PC.
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and demands on time.
- Understanding of modern manufacturing techniques
Remuneration and benefits package for the Electronics Production Engineer:
- £45,000 - £50,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- BUPA Health cover
- BUPA Dental cover
- Pension contributions (Above average)
- Canteen on site
To find out more on how you could the successful Electronics Production Engineer in this well-established organisation APPLY NOW!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing