A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Associate Dentist role that has become available in South Newcastle
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides themselves in the highest level of professionalism; making sure that Patients leave with a smile each time!
About the Permeant Position:
- Part-Time – 3 days per Week – flexible on which
- 3,000 UDAs at £12-£13+ per UDA
- Happy to further discuss UDA allocation to ensure the role is tailored towards you!
- 50% Split on Private Treatments
- ASAP START Available
- Open to discussing a golden hello for strong NHS Dentists or those relocating
- Supports with CPD – discounts and bursaries available
- Can offer a salaried role between £35,000-£50,000 for the first year should you wish for this whilst finding your footing within clini
- Lots of referral pathways between local practices – will support with all your special interests within clinic to further generate private! Including within: Implants, Facial Aesthetics and Orthodontics to name but a few!
- Independent focus on the practice – wants your clinic to support your career!
- Long-standing DFT Training practice – Large surgery but an incredibly supportive team – lots of opportunity to cross-train and develop
- Exceptional Clinical Leadership in Practice – Open door policy and Quick resolutions
- Modern Practice with Rotary Endo, Digital Radiography, Microscope and High-end Materials
- Fully Computerised Practice with System for Dentists (SFD)
- Experienced & Longstanding team – made up from Principal, Knowledgeable Practice Manager, Qualified Nurses and a Hygienist
- On-site Car Parking Available
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via [email protected].
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing