KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors
Job Title: Performance Manager – Employability / AEB / ESF
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Location: Nottingham – Centre Based
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting for an exciting opportunity, for a Performance Manager, within the skills and employability sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Lead, manage and motivate a centre-based team, to achieve high performance and outstanding delivery, across their employability contracts (AEB, ESF and NEET).
- Ensure your team have a clear understanding of their measurable targets / KPI’s, and effectively manage their performance and productivity to ensure these are achieved.
- Carry observations of teaching and learning, compliance audits and regular quality monitoring of delivery, ensuring funding rules are adhered to.
- Carry out regular observations of activity, coaching and ongoing support to include one to ones, reviews, and development plans.
- Monitor achievement rates, referrals, and job outcomes across the centre(s).
- Develop and grow relationships and business opportunities with local employers, Jobcentres, and referral agencies to ensure a continuous flow of learners engaging onto programmes.
- Must have experience of working within a similar centre / performance management role within the employability sector.
- Experience of managing and motivating a high performing team.
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS, AET or equivalent).
- Highly motivated and performance driven.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel, as and when required.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)