Management Accountant – £50,000
Working with a successful Manufacturing company that's just based on the outskirts of Manchester. They're looking to bring a hands on, experienced Management Accountant onboard, currently they're experiencing phenomenal growth after branching out into the US market earlier this year.
- Hands-on experience with the whole Accounting process; Reconciliation, Transactions, Forecasting, Budgeting, Analysis etc
- Coming from an industrial background of either Manufacturing, Engineering, Warehousing or Logistics
- Experience with Sage or Dynamics is considered as a nice to have
- Working the US markets, with some flexibility required around working hours (not just a 9-5).
- Preparing and delivering the month end accounts, P&L, Balance sheet fully reconciled, Cash Flow and developing and delivering functional leadership team requirements and business KPI's.
Offering a market-competitive rate up to £50,000 (DOE) alongside an extensive benefits package – including Health & Wellness package, Employee Assistance, Company Contributory Pension
This client has offices in both the UK and US, this role would require an on-site presence for the office just outside of Manchester.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this position, please apply with your CV. If you wish to discuss further, you can reach me at [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, BC, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 365, Business Central Job, Microsoft Gold Partner, Consultant, Implementation, Analyst, Functional, Project Manager, Developer, Technical, C/AL, AL, Automation, Customisation, Development, London, Surrey, Kent Sussex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Reading, Oxfordshire, Home-based, Homebased, Remote, Yorkshire, North of England, North East, North West, South West, South East, Buckinghamshire, Buckingham, Sussex, Kent, Reading, Berkshire, Newcastle, Gateshead, Bradford
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Finance