Cyber Security Team Lead -£65,000 -Hybrid
Pearson Carter are working with a leading Law firm who are both UK wide and have international offices. This client work with companies such as Hitatchi, BNP Paribas, NHS, VW and much more.
They need someone to be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Cyber Security Team, g. defining and managing rotas to ensure the right level of resource, proactive quality review of team activities and adherence to defined processes and procedures
- Create and manage the Security cloud migration process.
- Manage 1:1 performance meeting with the team
- Development, management and maintenance of the security of the companies IT services, including liaising with third parties to ensure patching, resolving vulnerabilities and hardening systems as required
- Create and update security support documentation, including processes and procedures to ensure a consistent and effective support performance
- Development and implementation of Azure security related tech
- Experience with defined Service Level Agreements
- ITIL V3 & ISO27001
- Experience with Server 2012+, ESX/VMware, Messaging (Exchange 2016+), IIS, SQL 2012+, Linux appliances, architecture and OS, Back-up technologies, Citrix, and Cisco networking
They offer an excellent salary package of up to £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits!!
The Cyber Security Client has an office based in Leeds and expecting office travel 2x a week.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Azure and Microsoft Security experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Security, O365, Information Specialist, Data Security, SharePoint, Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Manchester, Greater Manchester, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Greater London, Essex, Surrey, Kent, Cambridgeshire
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet