Senior Security Engineer – Hybrid – Edinburgh £65K.
Pearson Carter are working with a MSP Security consultancy firm for medium to large organisations, providing their clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world safe.
- I ensure alert tuning is carried out effectively to improve the service and maintain the efficiency of the SOC.
- I liaise with customers and SOC in a professional and efficient manner to aid with effective tuning of the service.
- I create, maintain, and update analytic and / or ticket enrichments based of SOC Analyst feedback.
- I proactively review closed tickets to identify potential analytic and / or ticket enrichments.
- I will triage emerging issues in the SOC and work with SOC Engineering Lead to prioritise them into the correct work stack.
- I will assist in ensuring that required documentation is created and maintained for SOC Engineering processes.
- I conduct regular 1:1’s with SOC Engineering Lead and agree objectives for PDPs to help progress my career.
- 2+ years of experience as an Azure cloud Engineer working with the Azure Security stack.
- Microsoft Sentinel is a must.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience mentoring colleagues.
- Experience writing or maintaining Engineering processes.
- Experience administrating Unix-like systems.
- Experience administrating Windows systems.
- Experience as a network engineer.
- Experience working as part of an MSP. Desirable.
My client is offering a salary of up to £65K, depending on experience, plus benefits.
My client is based in Birmingham and offering a hybrid working model.
How to Apply/ Next Steps
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Analyst, Systems Administrator, Azure, Azure Support, M365, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Data Analysis, Anaconda, Visual Studio, VMware, Firewall, Security, DevOps, AD, Active Directory, Architecture, Design, AWS, Solution. SOX, Compliance, Risk, Management, Analyst, Security, Account Management, CRM, Cyber security, SIEM, Solutions Architect. Data, GCP, DevOps.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet