Adult Safeguarding Case Conference Officer needed in Poole, £13.35ph PAYE - Reference:359638
- To represent client at Adult Safeguarding Conferences and MARMM (Multi-agency Risk Management Meetings).
- To prepare comprehensive reports to be shared with other partners, to safeguard and promote the welfare of Adults at Risk, Vulnerable Adults or children who are considered at significant risk of harm.
- To prepare and deliver Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme (Claire’s Law) disclosures to potential victims to enable personal awareness and safeguarding.
- To ensure that accurate information is available to allow informed decision-making around the safeguarding of adults.
- To ensure that accurate information is available to allow informed decision-making around the safeguarding of adults deemed at risk of domestic abuse.
- To liaise with the Domestic Abuse Advisors in relation to the above disclosures and ongoing support and guidance.
- Complete Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme (DVDS - Claire’s Law) applications research and prepare/draft wording intended to be disclosed to applicants and submit to police inspector for authorisation.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration