An exceptional opportunity for a well-spoken, well presented and diligent Senior Property Manager or existing property manager ready to step up and take on more responsbility in the Solihull area. This is a great company to join. My client is a quality, reputable Estate Agency name who growing rapidly and with that will come opportunity to career progression.
My clients have a fantastic local reputation and are looking for an experienced professional in Property Mangement who wants to be a part of an awesome team and progress their property management career.
Senior / Property Manager – Benefits
- Monday to Friday only
- Quarterly salary reviews and bonus.
- Profit share.
- Lovely working environment and team.
- Lucrative basic salary up to £29k plus bonus OTE of £31,000
Property Manager – Duties
- Managing a section of the portfolio through the lifecycle of the tenancy
- Be an integral memeber of the team, supporting junior members, offering guidence, training and advice where needed
- Managing scheduled repairs and reactive maintenance.
- Doing mid term inspections.
- Organising and conducting check outs and inventories
- Organising contractors, gaining quotations, issuing works orders and obtaining invoices
- Ensuring property compliance such as EICR’s, gas safety and EPC certifications
- Dealing with deposit disputes.
- Organising tenancy paperwork.
- Getting involved in serving section notices as required
- Supporting the landlord with rental reviews and tenancy renewals
- General Property Manager duties.
Property Manager – Experience Needed:
- Previous lettings/ property management experience is advantageous.
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager eager to join an exceptional boutique brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to £29,000 plus bonus
- Industry Sector Property