A very rare opportunity has arisen within one of Birmingham's most highly regarded, independent agents for a property administrator to join their office in Edgbaston.
Lettings Administrator – Benefits
- £24,000 - £25,000 salary
- Well respected company
- Stable and well established
- Shorter Saturdays with lieu day in the week
Lettings Administrator – Duties:
- Drafting and sending out tenancy agreements.
- Organising pre and post tenancy paperwork.
- Updating window cards.
- Updating property details.
- Filing safety certificates and ensuring they are up to date.
- General day to day admin duties
Lettings Administrator – Experience needed
- At least 12 months previous experience as a Lettings Administrator is advantageous.
- Previous experience dealing with administration is essential.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Administrator to join an award winning independent agent.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property