An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join this market leading independent agent who have built an eviable reputation over several decades. You would be joining a highly established team within their office in Hagely.
The successful Lettings Negotiator will ideally be experienced within a current lettings role and have a natural flare and a desire to work with a highly experienced, well established team.
Lettings Negotiator – Benefits
- A basic salary of up to £21,000 depending on experience plus commission.
- Funded team events.
- Parking On site
- Pension / Childcare Vouchers
Lettings Negotiator – Duties
- Booking & Conducting viewings
- Booking Valuations & organising comparable data –
- Able to conduct strong applicant registration
- General administration skills
- Finding opportunities to generate new business
- Property move in’s and move out’s
- Processing tenant applications
- Property Inspections
- Renewals & Rent Increases
- Landlord Fee increases
- Social Media Experience with Facebook
Lettings Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Experience within a similar Lettings Negotiator role is advantageous
- Sales/ Customer Service experience.
- Previous experience of using Microsoft office packages
- You must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle
You will be driven and keen to progress your career within the lettings industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Lettings Negotiator looking to join one of the best companies in the area.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to £21,000 plus commission
- Industry Sector Property