An excellent entry level opportunity to join a fast growing regional, leading Estate Agency name who boasts an enviable market share and property portfolio.
Repairs Coordinator – Benefits
- Basic salary of up to £24,000
- Loyalty days for length of service
- Day off for your birthday!
- Incentivised uncapped commission and performance bonuses!
- Company socials
- Company pension scheme
- Funded ARLA/Propertymark qualifications
- Modern offices, technology and refreshment facilities
- Health assured app for all your wellbeing needs
Repairs Coordinator - Responsibilities
- Working alongside the local Lettings, Property and Portfolio Manager departments, you will help coordinate and handle all reactive maintenance
- You will control the job from start to finish liaising with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors.
- You will use effective communication across all channels, these being Landlord, Tenants, Contractors and your Team
- You will use effective note taking within the CRM systems
Repairs Coordinator - Person Specification
- Wants to join a successful and growing business
- Looking for a challenging role that moves at a fast pace: no two days will ever be the same
- Has a natural ability to build quick rapport over the phone
- Has a natural flair for and enjoys dealing with people and, always looks to provide the best customer service
- Is articulate with strong negotiating & communication skills
- Ideally has 1 years’ experience in a similar role
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to £22,000 plus bonus
- Industry Sector Property