An excellent opportunity for a Estate Agent Sales Negotiator to join a well performing, highly experienced team. My client is a long standing independent Estate Agent in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham. Working alongside a hugely experienced team this role is ideal for an eager sales negotiator who would like to be mentored and learn from some of the best in the area. My client is looking for a professional, driven, well prestented Sales Negotiator in the early stages of the career who would like to join their long standing team.
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Benefits
- Circa £25k basic plus bonus- £27,500k OTE
- Company pension scheme
- Parking on site
- Paid for industry qualifications
The successful Estate Agent Sales Negotiator will have at least 6 months industry experience, be extremely well presented, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and more importantly a passion to succeed within the Estate Agency industry.
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Duties and responsibilities
- Liaise on a day-to-day basis with customers and manage customer enquiries
- Book viewings using the company’s system
- Complete customer records and update records in the system
- Conduct accompanied viewings with clients and establish needs
- Encourage second viewings; offers etc where appropriate
- Enter customer viewing feedback on to the system
- Generate offers
- Adhering to legislation progress offers to sale and completion
- Generate new business by booking valuation appointments
- Build relationships with colleagues and clients
- Manage and maintain daily all administrative systems and procedures.
- Liaise with clients and solicitors as appropriate to deliver excellent customer service
- Maintain an excellent standard of company records
- Work closely with other third-party operators where appropriate to exceed customer expectations
- Administer all responsibilities in the most cost-effective way and always operate within approved budgets and Company Policies
- Communicate the Company vision/values where appropriate to customers and third parties
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Negotiator experience is ideal
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and experience of using Estate Agency CRM systems
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Sales Negotiator eager to join a fantastic organisation.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to £25,000 plus bonus
- Industry Sector Property